The U.S. vaccine rollout has plateaued and the course of the coronavirus pandemic in this country may depend on how many people are ultimately swayed to get vaccinated.
Posted on 25 July 2021 | 8:00 am
Researchers and regulators say Joseph Mercola, an osteopathic physician, creates and profits from misleading claims about Covid-19 vaccines.
Posted on 24 July 2021 | 6:06 pm
Mother Nature called. She's had it.
Posted on 24 July 2021 | 6:00 pm
I've written three books about Donald Trump, and I spoke with him this spring. He won't be able to resist the lure of the presidency.
Posted on 24 July 2021 | 5:48 am
The growing consensus that at least some Americans will need a booster is partly tied to research suggesting that Pfizer’s vaccine is less effective after about six months.
Posted on 24 July 2021 | 5:26 am
Typography plays an important role in aesthetics of any blog, it is so important that the font on your blog does put an impact on readability of the article that your user is reading. Many people still use basic old school Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana fonts but oh boy, this is 2019 and this game needs to be on another level! So today I am going to share how to add Google Font to your blogger template or blogger theme. If you are a blogger template designer then this is really important that you must play with different typography fonts with your theme. So let's get started.
Basic Google Fonts
You can open Google Fonts at fonts.google.com
and the most important thing to notice is that there are tons of fonts which you can actually use on any website. All these fonts are hosted on Google's own servers so you don't even have to worry about any hosting.You can explore the Google Fonts such as Categories, Languages and Font Properties. I usually prefer Sans Serifs as they are suitable for minimalist themes but you are free to choose your own preferred font.
Steps to Add Google Font to Blogger Template
- Select your google font from main page.
- Click on Select Font at right top corner.
- Click on Customize, if you want more styles you can tick the Font Weight (more ticks, more loading time)
- Click on Embed and copy the Code in Standard (You can also copy the @import code which needs to be pasted in CSS of your template)
- After copying the code, just paste the code in </head> of your blogger template.
- To apply the font, you will have to add the CSS code mentioned in "Specify CSS".
- Just copy that code and paste it in blogger template, but make sure you add the CSS property Font-Family to your CSS Codes. Such as to headings or any css ID or Class which is applied to text section. (Write down in comment section if you want to know more how to do this).
- You are done.
That's it, feel free to comment if you have any queries or issues or suggestions.
Do check out tutorial I wrote about How to add custom fonts to any website
, more Tuts coming soon! Stay Subscribed.
Posted on 6 September 2019 | 12:03 am
So finally after 2 billion years, I am back on BloggerHero with some amazing tricks & ideas to use Blogger platform in many creative ways (Of course it is FREE Hosting after all) which will help you creating sites with either no money or better than your current hosting.
I was busy with few many experiments since last week and thus will share soon, I will be starting a Youtube Channel as well to demonstrate all of these things I have been working on recently.
- Create a Basic Blogger Blog.
- Delete template code or replace with one I will be sharing.
- Paste or Create your own HTMLCode (I may start a series of blog posts regarding HTML and CSS)
- Just simply put all the file direct links of these uploaded files and boom, your blogger custom template will be ready.
I have tested with this following blog with some random HTML Source code I had, I hosted files on GitHub, updated and everything worked perfectly, check it out yourself!
This is just a basic informative post, I'll be writing step by step tutorial about how you can create your own Custom Static Website using Blogger and GitHub. Also I am going to start a Beginner Series where you can learn creating blogs and basic modifications. Also we will be having new blogger template this month so stay tuned.
Please let me know if you have any queries, requests or suggestions, I will be happy to assist.
Do share with your buddies and I will catch you in next post with step by step tutorial to build easy blogs and websites!
Posted on 12 August 2019 | 11:42 pm
of years, I have been experimenting with some amazing blogger templates and techniques to utilize Blogger platform in different ways. We use Blogger CMS (Content Management System) just to write articles, ever thought about using it just to host your website? well I did (You can easily make your one page custom website with blogger if you know HTML x CSS) and made this amazing resume template today!
The main advantage of using blogger is that you really don't have to purchase
any hosting to host your one page site. Understanding the fact that we can play with HTMLxCSS codes in blogger themes source (we can almost do anything
on blogger now)
Thus, I made the Resume Lite Blogger Template
so you can create your online resume website to showcase your skills and experience. I'll be working on more desings in future, so stay tuned.
The main reason behind using this one page template for blogger is that you don't really need to purchase any hosting and pay renewals annually (as Blogger is Free
for Lifetime) just to host your HTMLxCSS codes. So feel free to use this template.
Features of Resume Lite Blogger Template :
- Two Column Template / 3 Color Versions
- Academic Table (You can use it for anything just replace texts)
- Social Media Link (Added icons from Social Media Icons for Blogger)
- Different Sections to show your Experience, Skills & Interests (You can change / replace any texts easily to show anything)
- Extremely light weight, Fast loading.
|Pingdom Website Speed Test|
How to Install Resume Lite Blogger Template
- Create a blog from Blogger (Incase if you haven't made one) and create one.
- Then go to Dashboard > Theme > click Edit HTML
- Press CTRL+A and Delete all codes.
- Then copy the template code from notepad (.txt) file and paste it there and hit save.
- That's it, you are done!
- Now to change the name, photos and remaining data find the codes below and replace the texts, you can also check the video below for more information.
<!-- EDIT META TAGS -->
<!-- YOUR IMAGE HERE -->
<!-- YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME -->
<!-- YOUR CONTACT DETAILS HERE -->
<!-- YOUR PRESENTATION RESUME TEXT -->
<!-- YOUR FEATURED LINKS -->
<!-- EDIT YOUR TABLE -->
<!-- EDIT ALL SOCIAL LINKS -->
<!-- YOUR SET OF SKILLS -->
<!-- YOUR EXPERIENCE DATA -->
If you are having any problem or issue just post it in the comments below I'll personally help you with it. Most of the things are self explanatory.
Little Tutorial Video for Help :
I hope you guys must have liked this template, thank you for all your love and support really appreciate, do check our amazing blogger templates
and stay tunned for more upcoming templates via emails & facebook, twitter!
Posted on 4 September 2017 | 2:30 pm